Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wilkommen... My first attempt

Salam/Hi there folks....
This is my first effort on my newly created blog, so cheer for me! Have been around many who blog but i never came around to have one...until now. Why? Good question actually. Hmm...could it be because i do not want to be left much further behind in this so-called technology world? Could it be because i wanna have a place where i can pen my thoughts? Like a virtul ink? That sounds better. A truthful reason. A reason for the living.
Whatever. Main thing is that i have my own blog where i can write whatever i want.

Long live the King, Prince and the pauper...

"See you real soon! - Woody Woodpecker"

*smile always*

1 comment:

  1. salam..finally, u hv ur own blog..yeey!

    yeehaa..i am the 1st commenter ;) and also 1st follower of ur writing..

    ReplyDelete