Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jeffaraya - why the name?

I've had this same question many times before - why the name? Well, it has history and goes way back in time.....


Jeff ~ an old name i had even during primary school years

Araya ~ from Tom Araya, vocalist/bassist of Slayer


I even carried the name 'Cavalera' behind that name once before but dropped it as it was too long! Imagine 'Jeff Araya Cavalera'....sounds chicano/latin huh? Hahaha.....

Cavalera ~ from Max Cavalera, now vocalist/guitarist of Soulfly + Cavalera Conspiracy, ex-vocalist/guitarist of Sepultura

Now you know - i love metal! I even had my own band few years back...those were the days
Bands i admire and adore includes :
  • Iron Maiden

  • Sepultura (the old one when they had Max and Igor)
  • Slayer


  • Metallica


  • Pantera

and several more.... Those above are the cream of Metal for me

No comments:

Post a Comment